Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Milk Shakes! (yummy)

Steve wanted Oreo milk shakes tonight. This was the recipe that I used...

12 Oreo Cookies
1-1/2 cups milk
1 pt. (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup

Chop or coarsely break cookies.

Place milk, ice cream and chocolate syrup in blender container. Add chopped cookies; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.

Pour into 4 glasses. Serve immediately.

It was so good!! I added a little more ice cream to make it thicker.

I sure wish chocolate could induce labor because I would have had this little one by now (ha ha)!

Comments:
Chocolate doesn't induce labor? I thought chocolate was a fix-all! I have been using it for that for years now! Hee hee!

Looks like you are alomost there! You need a boy though. Maybe you can try for that next time. You are still nice and young!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?